It's days like today that make me want to drive on old country roads. So, that's what I did. As I mentioned in a previous
post we live out in the country. When you're in our subdivision you don't feel like it, but once you drive out you have a large share of country roads to choose from. The interstate is also very close by so we still have the convenience of shopping, restaurants and entertainment nearby. It is such a beautiful day--all the trees are bright green, no clouds interrupt the solid blue sky, blooming flowers create pops of color everywhere, and the rain last night cleared off the blanket of pollen that was covering EVERYTHING.
I love coming across old farm buildings that are run down and old farm equipment that has been rusted over. It's refreshing. Along my drive I saw a lot of horses, a huge pasture full of cows, some donkeys, and three
rednecks men playing golf in the front yard of a trailer, aiming for a five gallon bucket.
We pass this every day. It's just down the street from our subdivision. I love how the yellow blooms on the vine look against the faded wood.
This looks way cooler in person..oh well. It's a huge field with these buildings on it.
Of course I drove up the path to get a closer look and found no trespassing signs. There's that blue sky : )
do you know the significance of those buildings? or piece of property! i am way interested in the details (:
ReplyDeletei don't...i wonder how you would find that out. it's sad though..the top one has spray paint all over the back and side of it.
ReplyDelete