Recently I've started following a lot of decorating blogs thanks to my sis-in-law sharing them with me. This has inspired me to come up with creative ways to decorate instead of just going to the store and buying something. So this was my attempt to do just that. When I left AL and I was packing all my things (like the night before the wedding), I grabbed these three clear glass candlesticks in case I might want to do something with them.
I didn't like them the way they were but I liked the shape so...I painted them.
I didn't research spray paint for glass beforehand but they tell you on the back of the can if it will. I used a black (which didn't say for glass but looks OK to me) first then a little bit of metallic color on top.
I have lots of other decorating ideas rumbling around in my head for each room but can't do them all at once!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow....this really looks great...i would have never thought about painting glass....it totally gives them a new and updated look....it also goes great with the frame used on the table....creative idea!!!
ReplyDeletethey look great!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteThese look great! Good work.
ReplyDelete