When we were in Australia on our honeymoon I walked into the lobby and Dan was on the computer and told me he just ordered me a surprise. Of course I started asking questions of what it was and when would I get it. He just said in a few months. So in the five months we've been married I still haven't gotten my surprise, but I have asked about it at least once a month. I knew it came in the mail, but I'm not one to go snoop to ruin a surprise for myself. I remember him putting it in the game room closet but I didn't think about going to look for it.
Well today I was looking for the number for our builder to ask them a question and I knew I put the folder with their information in his nightstand. I have not thought about the surprise in a while so my mind was not even considering finding it. While I was looking I saw a thin package that I though might be something from the builder so I looked in and it was not. What I did see was two tickets to Taylor Swift on May 1! I saw her in concert a few years ago but she was just opening for Brad Paisley. Now, she's the main act and I'm so excited.
Feeling guilty, I called him immediately and told him what I accidentally came across. He wasn't upset but I know it would had been more fun to find out had I not found it. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to it!
I love that man.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww, that is so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! JEALOUS!!!
ReplyDelete