Dan's sweet grandmother passed away on this beautiful spring day. We were actually on our way to visit her at the hospital in Georgia when we heard the news. The rest of the family said there was no reason to continue on, so we turned around and came back home. We will be heading back for the funeral on Monday and Tuesday. She was so sweet and always loved having her family around her. She will really be missed but we are happy to know she is in Heaven. In a way, I am somewhat envious of her. I love my life, but I am so looking forward to the day I get to be with my Savior for eternity. In Bible Study a few weeks ago we were asked the question how often do we remember that this earth is not our home. This event has reminded me to refocus on that aspect. My body, my current house, all of my belongings, this earth--all of these things will have no importance in eternity. What a sweet hope we have.
In memory of Rosemary, I would like to show some pictures of her that were taken at our wedding:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment