All the hard work and late nights paid off! The 2009 edition of the Selah Yearbook, "Risk/Refinement," was one out of nine collegiate yearbooks in the COUNTRY chosen for the Crown List by Columbia Scholastic Press Association. The awards were given out on Sunday and we were given the silver crown!
Being the copy editor was such a huge blessing and a great part of my life. I loved the team of people I worked with and can only hope I will find a position that allows me to find such fun co-workers and friends as I did at Selah.
Here is the article from Liberty's website: LU's Selah Yearbook receives top awards
(And the staff picture at the bottom is this year's staff)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How come they put an (unhappy) picture of this year's staff on there? lol I was like... heeeey I didn't work with these ppl...
ReplyDeletelol
LOL I got on Brett about putting this year's staff up there and he said everyone was on Spring Break and it was the only one they could come up with on short notice.
ReplyDelete