I don't know about you but I'm already embracing the sunshine and warm weather. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, Christmas, cuddling on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate, or warming up with a peppermint mocha from Starbucks-- but I am SO thankful for the newness of Spring! I spent a few hours at the park the other day soaking up the 75 degree weather....I am ready to be WARM. I'm kicking out those winter sweaters and bringing on the bright colors. Speaking of color...my new favorite spring color is "hot coral pink." I've seen it all over the stores and it just makes me happy. I also think it could look great on anyone.
Here is a flower in the "hot coral pink" color.
This is a shirt from Old Navy in the same color. I don't own it but may go check it out.
Do you have any new spring favorites?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




it is a great color! love it!
ReplyDelete