Monday, August 12, 2013

30 things I love about my 30-year-old

  1. His love for the Lord
  2. His integrity
  3. His steadfastness
  4. His wit
  5. His ability to make me laugh even in the middle of tears
  6. His patience
  7. His leadership
  8. His hugs
  9. His work ethic
  10. His ability to teach
  11. His even temper - I can honestly say I've never seen him lose it, though I've given him plenty of reasons in 7 years!
  12. His love for family
  13. His honesty
  14. His intelligence
  15. His self-discipline
  16. His smile

  17. His thoughtfulness
  18. His wisdom
  19. His confidence
  20. His chivalry
  21. His commitment 
  22. His helpfulness around the house
  23. His new{ish} love of coffee
  24. His public speaking skills
  25. He peels potatoes for me so I don't slice my finger {again}.
  26. He communicates with me throughout the day/night while he's working.
  27. He never complains. 
  28. He is such a sweet uncle. 

  29. He brings me coffee some mornings after his night shift.
  30. He is my iron when I need sharpening, my rock when I need a place to lean, a shoulder when I need to cry and my companion when I seek adventure. 

I love you, Dan.

1 comment:

  1. :) I think that is 33 things, you just couldn't stop at 30. :) What a blessing. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete