Monday, November 11, 2013

Feeling Loved

A couple of weeks ago I was feeling a bit down in the dumps and just kind of off. {Brooke, pity party of 1} Last week was full of little unexpected blessings from friends and family that made me feel loved and I just wanted to share them.


  • A dinner invite from a friend I grew up with in NY. The Lord recently moved her and her husband just down the road from us which is a miracle in itself since not many people we know live out our way.

  • An unexpected thank you note

  • A "just thinking of you" text from my cousin

  • A last-minute plan to watch our cousin on Top Chef at my brother and sister-in-law's house

  • An email from a client of ours saying "You're doing a great job" {and copying my boss}

  • An email from my BFF with an article that made her think of me

  • A text from my old co-worker about something at work that made her think of me.

  • A last minute dinner invite from a friend that included good food and fellowship with people I haven't spent time with in a while

  • A visit from a Prattvillian who wanted to see me while she was in Raleigh. Spent the day having brunch and shopping.


I am so thankful for each of these events and the people involved. You never know what a blessing you can be with even the smallest of thoughtful gestures.



No comments:

Post a Comment