Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random thoughts

  1. I need a change.
  2. Is it weird to turn on the fireplace in 75 degree weather?
  3. I'm glad I can e-mail my best friend at work all day.
  4. I'm anxious to be an aunt and meet my niece (and have them closer!!)
  5. Chinese for dinner?
  6. It's not very fun not to see your husband for 24 hours because of schedules.
  7. What are we going to do for the holidays?
  8. I'm watching Dawson's Creek. What other 90s shows do you like?
  9. Last weekend was fun.  
  10. Black Mountain, NC
  11. Kids say the darndest things.
  12. I love Pinterest. You should too.
  13. I'm having a sleepover with a bunch of teen girls this weekend...should be exciting.
  14. I've been married for almost 2 years!
  15. I need to get back to work.
  16. The end.

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss this little post? So it is Dawson's Creek now (; I like Saved by the Bell and Full House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I vote YES for Chinese for dinner and I loved Saved By the Bell.

    ReplyDelete