Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Dresser Revealed!

Ok, so some of you may remember this beauty I picked up from Goodwill a few weeks ago for $20?



I started working on it and loved how it came out.












Then I got a little crazy and added some more detail to it. After a little procrastination, and a lot of mess, elbow grease, paint and love, she finally turned into this baby!


I can't decide if I like the simplicity and elegance of the solid gray better or the punch of fun in the pattern? Give me some feedback. Plain Jane? Or Punch of Personality?

3 comments:

  1. punch of personality. i love brizzie on the bed...."what are you doing, mom?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with Aimee...punch of personality is great! Good job, Brooke! That is really darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most definitely keep the pattern. it compliments the patter in the bed. & makes it very unique. i really love the design. great work brooke!

    ReplyDelete