Christmas day we woke up and opened stockings. Our present to each other was our trip to NY which I wouldn't change for anything but it was a little weird not opening gifts together. (Note to self: need to update about NY) Then we got ready and went over to the in-laws for
OK, I'm back from daydreaming about dressing.
So one tradition I've carried over from last year was being sick. It's too painful to go into last year's catastrophic events so I will spare you. This year wasn't as bad. At least I could make it to the annual Christmas movie which is more than I could say for last year. Sensitive subject. Though I did start to feel pretty bad in the middle but stuck it out.
*Side note* I wouldn't really recommend "How Do You Know." Not Reese Witherspoon's best movie.
When we got out of the movie it was snowing and didn't stop until Sunday afternoon. It was glorious being snowed in for a couple days. Just what the doctor ordered.
Today I'm at work and feeling a lot better, though not totally well. Dan starts the academy on Monday (eek!) so I'm really hoping he doesn't catch my disease. At least this is the only day I work this week.
Hope everyone else had a happy Christmas! Our celebration continues with a roadtrip to Alabama tonight!



No comments:
Post a Comment