Anyone who knows me knows that I have lived in four (well now five) different states at very different times in my life. With that comes the blessing and the curse of having friends and family in all different parts of the country (North Dakota, New York and Miami to name the farthest). For our wedding we were truly blessed to have (most) everyone who we love with us. Tons of friends and family pitched in to make our wedding perfect and we couldn't be more grateful. On this weekend one year ago everyone I loved came from all over to celebrate with us and it was such a blessing to have them all in the same place at the same time. It's hard to believe a year has passed. I am so thankful for my amazing husband and for this wonderful year we have spent together.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment