Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Decorating Decisions!

My mind did not come with me to work today...

Instead it's thinking about this little cutie I purchased yesterday.



We've been in our house over a year now and I still have yet to put anything other than our couch and a rug in our living room. I have commitment issues, people....to furniture.

I can't wait to put these knobs on that table and make it my own cusom piece!


I also bought a piece of art to finally cover up that hideous electric box!


Pardon the messy bed...it's how I roll.

The one big piece I have yet to decide on is an accent chair. For some reason it's been the hardest part. I just feel if I'm spending THAT much money on a chair I want to l-o-v-e it, ya know?

OK enough daydreaming....back to work!

2 comments:

  1. I like the lil cutie! The next time I come visit, it will be a whole new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE decorating! It's my new "thing" haha I'm the same way though, I have all this wall decor but naked walls cause I'm afraid to commit! I don't know where it will all look best haha

    ReplyDelete